• Access to Private Property. Our Kennel is located on private property. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone. Access may only be given through homeowners acceptance through a valid reservation only. ( call for reservation & leave a message if no one answers. Someone will return your call ASAP. We do not leave messages if you do not answer. ( due to covid 19 Kennel tours Are not available.)
•Boarding Policy : We do not board excessive barkers, aggressive or destructive pets. ( In the event your pet exhibits these behaviors we reserve the right to require you to pick your pet back up or to surrender your pet to your vet or other facility for boarding. At owners expense. )
• All pets must be up to date on Bordetella, Rabies & DHPP or equivalen.
• Payment is due at drop off.
• Drop offs and pickups must be scheduled during posted hours of operation
• We may obtain veterinarian care in your pets best interest on your behalf necessary to treat illness or injury during its stay in our facility. In the event of illness or injury Floyd’s Good Dog Kennels it’s owners or employees shall not be held personally liable for such injuries or illness.
• In the event your pet passes away in our care we will contact you then surrender your pet to your veterinarian. In the event your veterinarian will not or is not available to accept your pet, we will surrender it to the closest veterinarian or animal hospital available. It is then the owners responsibility to make further arrangements with the vets office in regards to how to handle your pets remains.
. Release of liability waiver.
All dogs using our services agree to sign a waiver of liability and agree to allow your pet and its likeness to be used on our facebook and website or other advertising material. We like to share pictures of your pets stay for your convenience. This is part of your service to our customers. If you would like to opt out of these services, please provide us with a written statement with your request.